Quarterpath Dental strives to offer comprehensive dental hygiene care utilizing all modern techniques.
Our highly skilled dental hygienists stay up to date on all advances in the field of dental hygiene.
- Regular Dental Cleanings
- Exams (Adults and Children)
- Comprehensive Periodontal Assessments
- Comfortable Digital Radiographs (X-Rays)
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Individualized Oral Health Care Instructions
- Fluoride Varnish and Sealants to Help Protect Teeth
- Gum Disease Treatment with Periodontal Therapy and Arestin as Needed
- Customized Treatment Plans to Address Your Periodontal and Dental Needs
Samantha Schneider, RDH
Samantha received her Bachelors of Science in Dental Hygiene from Old Dominion University graduating Summa Cum Laude. Samantha is also a graduate from the University of Southern Indiana receiving a Bachelor of Science in Health Service Administration.
Professional Memberships and Certifications:
- Peninsula Dental Hygiene Association
- American Dental Hygiene Association
- Local Anesthesia and Nitrous Oxide
Samantha moved to the Tidewater area in 2011 from Jasper, Indiana. When not in the office, she enjoys the outdoors, gardening and fostering dogs through local rescue organizations. Samantha is also an avid equestrian with national championships under her belt.